Section - 71 - Power to Modify Agreement.

    (1) If by reason of an agreement between the owner and the occupier of premises the whole or any part of which has been let as a factory the said owner or occupier is prevented from carrying out any structural or other alterations in the premises which are necessary to enable him to comply with this Act or any regulation made thereunder, or in order to conform with any standard or requirement imposed by or under this Act, he may apply to the High Court for the terms of the agreement to be set aside or modified

    2) The court, after hearing the parties and any witnesses whom it may wish to call, may make an order setting aside or modifying the terms of the agreement as it considers just and equitable in the circumstances.