SUGAR INDUSTRY BOARD ACT - 1981 (ACT 432)
Section - 8 - Regulations of business
(1) The Board shall meet at least once in every three months for the dispatch of business at the time and place appointed by the chairman.
(2) The chairman shall preside at meetings of the Board and in the absence of the chairman a member chosen for that purpose by a majority of members present shall preside.
(3) The chairman shall, on a request in writing brought by one third of members summon a special meeting of the Board within fourteen days upon the receipt of such requests.
(4) The quorum for a meeting of the Board is five.
(5) Subject to subsections (1) and (2) the Board shall regulate its own procedure.