NATIONAL BOARD FOR SMALL-SCALE INDUSTRIES ACT - 1981 (ACT 434)
Section - 8 - Regulation of business
(1) The Chairman or not less than four members of the Council shall convene meetings of the Council.
(2) The Chairman shall preside at meetings of the Council and in the absence of the chairman a member chosen for that purpose by a majority of members present shall preside.
(3) The quorum of the Board is four.
(4) Subject to subsection (1), the Council shall regulate its own procedure.
(5) The Council shall meet at least once every quarter.