NATIONAL BOARD FOR SMALL-SCALE INDUSTRIES ACT - 1981 (ACT 434)
Section - 3 - Composition of the Council
(1) The governing body of the Board consists of the chairman and seven members of proven ability in industry with particular interest in the small-scale industries sector.
(2) The members of the Council shall be appointed by the President in accordance with article 70 of the Constitution.
(3) The chairman and the other members of the Council shall hold office on the terms and conditions determined by the President.
(4) The Board may co-opt other persons and representatives of organisations or Institutions with special interest in small-scale Industries as ex officio members.
(5) A co-opted person shall vote on any decision of the Council.