GHANA NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME ACT - 1980 (ACT 426)
Section - 16 - Staff of Scheme
(1) The Board may from time to time engage such employees as may be necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of the business and functions of the Scheme.
(2) The Board may also engage the services of such consultants and advisers as the Board may upon the recommendations of the Director determine.
(3) The staff of the Scheme shall be appointed in accordance with the provisions of article 157 of the Constitution.
(4) Subject to the provisions of the Constitution the employees, consultants and advisers of the Scheme shall be appointed upon such terms and conditions as the Board may, on the recommendations of the Director determine.
(5) Public officers may be transferred or seconded to the Scheme or may otherwise give assistance thereto.